MATRIMONIAL & FAMILY LAWYERS
Going through a divorce and dealing with all the problems which arise as a result is one of the most upsetting events in life. Everyone in the family is affected, especially when you have children. There are a lot of decisions to make which includes the following:
- Who will have custody of the children?
- What happens to the house?
- Do we have to go to court?
- Who gets the dog?
- What happens to the money?
With so many questions, no wonder some divorces boil over and a total breakdown in communication occurs. At CNA Solicitors, we understand the difficulties dealing with a divorce bring and we provide the care and sensitivity the subject demands. We are family lawyers dedicated to helping you through the legalities of getting a divorce.
Our solicitors are experienced at every aspect of matrimonial and family law, and can help you with the answers you need to reach a decision about your divorce. When it comes to children, their health and welfare takes precedence and our family lawyers will put their interests first. We are strong believers in non-confrontational resolution of matrimonial and family problems. In our experience, the adoption of a constructive and cooperative stance often results in mutually beneficial resolution.
With our experience, specialist training and dedication, we are able to provide you with legal advice and guidance in dealing with the following divorce related issues:
- Getting the divorce paperwork completed correctly.
- Exploring other possibilities such as separation or living together.
- Financial settlements including spousal maintenance, transfer of property and other financial related concerns.
- Addressing children related concerns including custody and residency, parental responsibility, contact and access to children.
- Executing pre-nuptial agreements where they exist. We can also assist in drawing up pre-nuptial agreements.
- Taking out injunctions and other orders in cases of domestic violence or other abuse.
Why Choose CNA Family Lawyers for Your Divorce
In addition to providing advice and assistance in all the above divorce and family related matter, our family lawyers appreciate this can be a very distressing and emotional time for you. We will sit with you and by asking the right questions, we will get to understand your needs and desires from the divorce process. As our client, we have your best interests at heart and we will provide realistic advice on the legal options available to you. Our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome, given your unique personal circumstances.
Contact CNA Solicitors for Divorce Advice Today
If your marriage has broken down and you would like to discuss the legal options available to you, don’t hesitate to call our family lawyers for advice. We are here to help you navigate the emotional and stressful period a failing relationship can cause, clouding your judgement. Together we can find the best possible solution, including making arrangement for the children and settling financial matters.
To get in touch, please use our contact form, call us on 0207 118 2010. Alternatively, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.