Civil litigation is a branch of the law that deals with disagreements between individuals or companies. This is often the last resort when all other avenues of resolving a dispute have failed. Most people are unaware of the benefits involved in taking a case to the courts can bring when faced with an unresolved business or personal conflict. You will need civil litigation lawyers to help prepare your case and at CNA Solicitors, we are here to provide unbiased and fact-based legal advice, whether you are looking to make a claim or defend one.
As civil litigation lawyers, CNA Solicitors work hard to achieve favourable outcomes for you, whether you come to us as a private individual or a business. Our civil litigation activities cover a broad range of civil and contractual matters which include the following:
- Commercial disputes and litigation
- Professional negligence claims
- Breach of trust and breach of contract
- Consumer credit rights
- Landlord/Tenant disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Compensation claims against public authorities
- Defamation and libel
- Neighbour and property dispute
- Medical/clinical negligence
Whatever the civil problems you are facing, our civil litigation lawyers are here to assist you in resolving the matter to your satisfaction, whether you need advice on how to deal with a civil claim made against you, or contemplating commencing litigation, we are here to help.
Why Choose CNA Civil Litigation Lawyers
When it comes to civil litigation matters, we know from experience things are not always as simple as they first appear. That is why we invest a lot of time in gathering all the relevant facts, contracts, relevant documentation and testimonies to build a strong case or defence. We have a proven track record, in both successful claims and defences, and we endeavour to find a favourable solution for all our clients.
Our approach to civil litigation is usually as follows:
- An initial consultation with your civil litigation expert to obtain the circumstances of your situation. We use this preliminary meeting to help you develop an understanding of the legal and practical implications of litigation. This initial meeting also serves the purpose to inform you of alternative courses of action and help you decide if litigation is the best way for you.
- Drafting Letters of Claim or Letters of Response
- Explore the option of pre-action negotiation to ensure litigation is the last option for satisfactory resolution of dispute
- Instruct counsel for your representation and prepare pleadings
- Prepare case evidence
We are always open to seeking alternative dispute resolution options including mediation. In cases where this is appropriate, we will advise on making a ‘without prejudice offer’ and the timing levels of compensation.
Contact CNA Solicitors Today
If you are involved in a dispute, seeking to make or defend a civil claim, do not delay in calling us. At CNA Solicitors, our civil litigation lawyers take pride in offering their legal services at competitive rates. Litigation can be costly, more so if you lose your case and have to pay costs. We are here to help you determine whether this is the best course of action as well as providing the right legal advice to help you make an informed decision.
To find out how we can help, please use our contact form, call us on 020 7118 2010. Alternatively, you can send us an email to email@example.com.